I am an Austinite! As rare as seeing an armadillo, I like to say. At the age of 15 I was given my first spa day for Christmas, I’ve known I wanted to be in the industry ever since. A year later I was working for spas such as The Beauty Store, Aziz and Anne Kelso in Austin, Texas as a client coordinator. Watching the clients come in feeling stressed and drained, then leaving refreshed and loved was empowering. I moved to Houston in 2003 to advance my skills and have traveled throughout the U.S. to gain the most up to date knowledge in skin care.
I started Esty in 2008 so that I could play an active role in my daughter’s life, (Callie, now age 11) as well as pursue my career. I have a passion for educating clients as well as my fellow estheticians (aka ESTYS), giving innocuous affection and nurturing relationships with local businesses and citizens of Austin and beyond.
I am currently studying Herbal Medicinals and look forward to using my evolving knowledge for balanced systems that can affect skin conditions. To book an appointment with me you can email email@example.com to schedule.
Jessica Chapman’s Credentials:
- Wildflower School Of Botanical Medicine with Nicole Telkes, Stephanie Berry, Carla Vargas-Frank.
- Reiki level I & II attunement by Gabriella Espinosa of Pure Soul Alchemy.
- Attended the respected San Jacinto College in Houston under the coveted instruction of Mary Ellen Gardner.
- Attended every class taught by Becky Stodder of Pevonia. Including Speed Waxing Techniques, Bridal Makeup Application, Microdermabrasion, Shiatsu Facial Massage.
- Obtained full certification of Sothys Paris from Lacy Gill of Correlations while working at Beautique in Houston, Texas.
- Jane Iredale certified Make up Artist
- Yonka Paris certified esthetican out of Los Angeles, California.
- Glo Minerals certified Make up Artist
- Lead Esthetician at Dolce Vita Day Spa in Riveroaks (Houston), Texas
- CIDESCO USA Facial Analysis instruction by Pat Lam
- CIDESCO USA Facial Massage and Makeup instruction by Lydia Sarfati
- Lead Esthetician and Trainer for milk + honey spa in Austin, Texas
- Founder and Advanced Educator for Austin Radiance
- Trained Facialist Instructor
- Skin care lines Jessica has worked with: Acute-derm, Yonka, MALIN+GOETZ, Cosmedix, Dermalogica, Decleor, DDF, Eminence, Guinot, Medicalia, Pevonia, Skin Ceuticals, Sothys, Hylunia, Naturopathica.
Esty Skin Studio
1006 Waller St - Austin, TX 78702
For any concerns, please contact Jessica directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 9am to 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 5pm
- By appointment only. To schedule an appointment, click here: http://www.secure-booker.com/estyskintx/BookOnlineStart.aspx
- Esty does not accept Spa Finder or Spa Wish gift cards.
Please see the FAQ link on our website prior to your waxing appointment.
Esty Skin Studio asks for a 24 hour cancellation notice on all standard appointments, client will be charged 50% of the booked service price if not cancelled in time.
With any promotions or Groupons, 24- notice is mandatory or you will forfeit your special.
This is out of respect for our estheticians and their paycheck.
After 3 last minute cancellations or no-shows, client must pre-pay for service prior to booking.
Services and gift certificates on non-refundable. Hylunia & Naturopathica products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase and Keys products are non-refundable.
Promotion packages are non-refundable, but are transferable.
Esty refuses the right to serve any customer that is disrespectful to staff or other patrons.Read more