At the age of 15 I was given my first spa day for Christmas, I’ve known I wanted to be in the industry ever since. A year later I was working for spas such as The Beauty Store, Aziz and Anne Kelso in Austin, Texas as a client coordinator. Watching the clients come in feeling stressed and drained, then leaving refreshed and loved was empowering. I moved to Houston in 2003 to advance my skills and have traveled throughout the U.S. to gain the most up to date knowledge in skin care.
I started Esty in 2008 so that I could play an active role in my daughter’s life, (Callie, now age 9) as well as pursue my career. I have a passion for educating clients as well as my fellow estheticians (aka ESTYS), giving innocuous affection and nurturing relationships with local businesses and citizens of Austin and beyond.
Jessica Chapman’s Credentials:
- Attended the respected San Jacinto College in Houston under the coveted instruction of Mary Ellen Gardner.
- Attended every class taught by Becky Stodder of Pevonia. Including Speed Waxing Techniques, Bridal Makeup Application, Microdermabrasion, Shiatsu Facial Massage.
- Obtained full certification of Sothys Paris from Lacy Gill of Correlations while working at Beautique in Houston, Texas.
- Jane Iredale certified Make up Artist
- Yonka Paris certified esthetican out of Los Angeles, California.
- Glo Minerals certified Make up Artist
- Lead Esthetician at Dolce Vita Day Spa in Riveroaks (Houston), Texas
- CIDESCO USA Facial Analysis instruction by Pat Lam
- CIDESCO USA Facial Massage and Makeup instruction by Lydia Sarfati
- Lead Esthetician and Trainer for milk + honey spa in Austin, Texas
- Founder and Advanced Educator for Austin Radiance
- Trained Facialist Instructor
- Skin care lines Jessica has worked with: Acute-derm, Yonka, MALIN+GOETZ, Cosmedix, Dermalogica, Decleor, DDF, Eminence, Guinot, Medicalia, Pevonia, Skin Ceuticals, Sothys, Hylunia.